Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Who Could That Be At This Hour?

Who Could That Be At This Hour? (All The Wrong Questions, #1)Who Could That Be At This Hour? by Lemony Snicket

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


This book, written in typical Lemony Snicket style, left more questions unanswered than it answered.  I still am not sure whether the boy (Snicket) in the story was with his real parents when he left them  to become the apprentice to S. Theodora Markson as she investigates a case in a town called Stain'd-by-the-Sea.  I'm not sure sure how he ever got connected with S. Theodora Markson, or why.  I'm not sure why the "Bombinating Beast" that they were trying to restore to its owner was so important.  And, that is just the beginning of questions that I had as I read this story.  I realize it is the beginning of a series, but I felt like I missed the first in the series somehow.  Certainly, not my favorite Snicket book.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment