Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NERDS

NERDS: National Espionage, Rescue, and Defense Society (Book One)NERDS: National Espionage, Rescue, and Defense Society by Michael Buckley

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


The premise for this story of nerds being secretly a spy ring (National Espionage, Rescue, and Defense Society)is a fun one. This group of school misfits operates their their spy ring from the home base of their school, using a school bus rocket to get to their destinations. Sometimes the story is a little confusing, and to me the author was trying a little too hard to be funny. Many students have enjoyed this book, however, so maybe it is just a matter of taste.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this book. I would recommend it to anyone with a sense of humor and is fascinated by secret agents. I give it a 5 out of 4.5 stars.
    April T.

    ReplyDelete